- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Articles & Tips
Why You Need to Get Your Solar Panels Cleaned
Just like a car or a boat that’s well maintained and serviced regularly, our windows need to be clear and clean as well. The same goes for the way we approach solar panels. When we maintain our solar panels in excellent condition, they’ll perform at their […]
How To Clean Stucco
Stucco is a classic mainstay of San Diego architecture for homes and businesses. It's a strong, versatile material that holds up well with proper maintenance. If you'd like to get your stucco back to peak form, keep reading for how to clean stucco. Pressure washing is the […]